3 Axle Side Tipper Trailer
3 Axle Side Tipper Trailer For Sale
3 axle side tipper trailer, as a particular vehicle for transportation and unloading, is widely used in many scenarios, including mines, harbors, tunnels, highways, etc. It has the advantages of short unloading time, smooth transportation, flexible operation, etc.
|Axle||3 axles, 3x16000kg, FUWA brand|
|Tire||12.00R20, 12+1 pcs, TRIANGLE brand|
|Support Leg||28 tons, JOST brand|
|Kingpin||3.5 inch heavy duty, JOST brand|
|Brake System||WABCO brand brake system|
|Suspension||Mechanical leaf spring or air suspension|
|Cargo Box||11000x2300x1500mm, bottom 8mm, side 6mm|
The specification of the 3-axle tipper trailer, only for your reference, can be customized on request.
Side Tipper Trailer Advantages
- 3 axle side tipper have greater carrying capacity, lower transportation costs, and are more suitable for long-distance transportation.
- side tipper trailer has the advantage of smooth transportation and dramatically improves the efficiency of transport and loading and unloading.
- 3 axle side tipper trailer significantly reduces unloading time, improves emptying efficiency, and is not subject to site constraints.
Side Tipper Lifting System
3 axle side tipper trailer lifting system is under the chassis. The lifting system consists of 6 rationalized and allocated hydraulic cylinders, which can effectively ensure that each cylinder is evenly loaded, with optimal lifting capacity and higher lifting synchronicity. Locking pins are provided on both sides of the flip pivot position, which can be unloaded to the left or right.
Side Tipper VS End Dump
- Site requirements: side tipper trailer requires a large, comprehensive, and flat unloading site, and end dump trailers require too little for the size of the site.
- The model requirements: side dump trucks are generally used in heavy-duty vehicles or trailers with cargo compartment lengths greater than 9.6 meters, while rear dump trucks are often used in standard load or short wheelbase vehicles.
- Lifting form: The side tipper trailer lifting height is low, so the center of gravity of the body is relatively low; compared with the rear tipper lifting height is larger, the center of gravity of the vehicle is easy to deviate from the tail when unloading, resulting in warping or overturning.